Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Movie#3: Oh Brother Where Art Thou?



Ok so I don't have a start to my day here because I watched this in the afternoon after watching One Hour Photo. But again I made popcorn and ate some skittles also had some juice. Yum yum!!

Now this movie was a little weird. It is about 3 guys who escape from jail to find some treasure ( or so they thought). Now they walked and walked, stole a couple cars, almost got caught, made a record, became famous without knowing so and kept walking until they reached their destination.

Having watched the little clip of how they processed the film from the movie. I did noticed the changes in the color throughout the movie. If I have not seen it I don't think I would have noticed it. Of all three movies I think this was the worst of the bunch. I much preferred One Hour Photo and Pecker. This movie was a little slow paced whereas the other two kept you on your toes (especially Pecker).

2 comments:

  1. Jen, i actually really liked this movie, but maybe its because i have seen it before, but you still did a very good review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen I agree with Jordan... this is one of my favorite movies ever... but for me it is all about the music... i dont even pay attention to anything else...

    ps... i love you more than kodak.

    ReplyDelete