Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Movie#2: One Hour Photo



Ok so this began a little different then yesterday. Today Tara brought in lawn chairs for her and I to sit in. I also brought lots of snacks and a blanket.

Alrighty, sit back and enjoy my blog about ONE HOUR PHOTO:D
This movie I'm sure we have all seen at one point or another. But here is a refresher if you have not seen it. This movie is about a man who works at a savmart and works in the photo lab. He becomes obsessed with one family in particular and when they bring in film he prints a copy for himself as well. When he went home it showed that he had almost a full wall of images from this family. One Monday when a young female brings in her film to be printed Sy (Robin Williams) realizes that the man in the images is the father of the family he is obsessed with. He then plans a masterful plan to rat out the father who is cheating. One thing leads to another and the police are called in to deal with him and he is arrested.

I have seen this movie before and I must say it is low on my favorite list but still a good movie. I love any movie that Robin Williams is in. I did enjoy that they showed us how a photo lab really runs. And I enjoyed that film going through the machine. Seems easier then developing film in the canisters. It was a little creepy that he was a stalker though. This gives me all the more reason as to why I would not want to send my film in. Which worries me that maybe Labworks would do such a thing.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on this one. I will think twice before I send a roll of film to be processed.

    ReplyDelete