Monday, October 5, 2009

Composition at Home



My experience shooting this assignment was fun. I started in the basement which I absolutely hate being down there because there are usually a couple bugs still roaming around from summer. I took some photos of some of moms sculptures and old objects handed down to us from other family members. I also stepped into the new washroom in the basement and took some photos there. Then I moved upstairs and spent some time in the kitchen and in the family room. I thought this assignment was a little difficult because I live at home and see these items everyday and for some reason did not feel as inspired as I would if I could shoot at someone else's house. It was still fun though going through the house to find some cool shots to display on my blog. Hope everyone enjoys:D

No comments:

Post a Comment